Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store; and
- For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store. Hector’s Greyhound Rescue takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Hector’s Greyhound Rescue online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Hector’s Greyhound Rescue online store. Although every effort is made to keep Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Hector’s Greyhound Rescue will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Hector’s Greyhound Rescue only upon those products being shipped to you.
- Hector’s Greyhound Rescue may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 28 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Hector’s Greyhound Rescue will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt.
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, if the products you buy are faulty then you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting the Hector’s Greyhound Rescue by email, phone or post (details below). The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Order Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
Hector’s Greyhound Rescue reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Hector’s Greyhound Rescue shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Hector’s Greyhound Rescue Online Store.
- If Hector’s Greyhound Rescue should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.